[rescue] Looking for reflective metal Mouse Systems mousepad

Glen Hermannsfeldt (Contractor) C-GlenH at LivingComputerMuseum.org
Mon Jul 20 13:31:59 CDT 2015

http://www.ebay.com/itm/391067595729

$35 including shipping is a little more that I might pay, but it is there.

There are more expensive ones.

You might find a Sun keyboard, mouse, pad combo for a reasonable price,
If you can find a use for the others.

-----Original Message-----
From: rescue [mailto:rescue-bounces at sunhelp.org] On Behalf Of Brendan Shanks
Sent: Sunday, July 19, 2015 4:43 PM
To: rescue at sunhelp.org
Subject: [rescue] Looking for reflective metal Mouse Systems mousepad

Hey all,

I recently bought a Mac 512k that came with an bA+ Mouseb, a Mouse Systems
optical (http://www.oldmouse.com/mouse/mousesystems/aplus.shtml
<http://www.oldmouse.com/mouse/mousesystems/aplus.shtml>) that was marketed
towards the Apple IIc but also seems to work fine on the pre-ADB Macs.

Unfortunately I donbt have the special reflective metal gridded mousepad
thatbs needed, and the mouse doesnbt work without it. I know old Suns and
SGIs used these mice, does anyone have a spare mousepad or know where one
could be found?

Thanks!
Brendan