[rescue] Looking for reflective metal Mouse Systems mousepad

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 18:52:15 CDT 2015

There was a postscript file (or was it PDF?) that allowed you to print a
mousepad - the ruled page worked as well as the reflective metal pad as I
recall...

PDF file here:

http://www.carr-engineering.com/mousepad.htm

But that's likely not what you want - maybe this will help:

http://suns-at-home.net-kitchen.narkive.com/J09GGYnl/wtb-optical-mouse-pad

Good luck!

Lionel

> On Jul 19, 2015, at 6:42 PM, Brendan Shanks <mrpippy at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hey all,
>
> I recently bought a Mac 512k that came with an bA+ Mouseb, a Mouse
Systems