[rescue] HP 2GB DDR3-1333 ECC memory available

Fred fred at MISER.MISERNET.NET
Sat Jan 31 12:10:31 CST 2015

Hi all

Have some taken-out-of-service after an upgrade HP memory that is no
longer needed and none of my gear other than the upgraded server takes ECC
memory ...

Micron part number MT18JSF25672AZ-1G4G1ZF.
HP Part number 500209-061

2GB PC3-10600 DDR3-1333Mhz ECC Unbuffered, CL9 Dual Rank memory.

Qty 4

Would like to get "something" out of them, say $15 each?  Small flat rate
box USPS shipping.  Also willing to consider trades and best offers.  For
instance, my Sun Ultra 5 needs a NVRAM chip, bad battery. :)

Contact me offlist.

Fred