[rescue] sun ray 2

microcode at zoho.com microcode at zoho.com
Mon Jan 26 08:47:53 CST 2015

On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 09:38:01AM -0500, hike wrote:
> You should be able to run the SunRay with or without a smart card.
> I have no idea where you can buy an appropriate/Sun smart card these days.

Thanks. Apparently the smart card lets you move your session from one client
to the next which is kind of neat but not needed in my spacious "lab" which
would kind of remind you of Norm Peterson's office.

I found a great price on these new in box but the deal went bust when I
found out shipping for 2 units was 10X the price of one Sun Ray...