[rescue] 3b2 Emulator

Jochen Kunz jkunz at unixag-kl.fh-kl.de
Fri Jan 23 11:49:23 CST 2015

Am 23.01.15 um 09:53 schrieb Liam Proven:
> For me, ClassicCmp has been down for /months./ Have I been kickbanned
> or something?
The server crashed, IIRC the VM host went down, the disk image was lost,
there was no current backup and everything had to be recreated from
scratch. Sh... happens. As there is a funky setup involved (The cctech
and cctalk "lists" are two "views" of the same list.) it took a while to
sort things out. Subscriptions got reconstructed from mail server logs.
Alas, this didn't catch all. So I'd recommend to resubscribe.
--

tsch|_,
       Jochen