[rescue] 3b2 Emulator

J. Alexander Jacocks jjacocks at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 08:29:53 CST 2015

On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 3:53 AM, Liam Proven <lproven at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 22 January 2015 at 22:21, Jerry Kemp <sun.mail.list47 at oryx.us> wrote:
> > This is a repost of an email from the Classic CMP mailing list dated 19
> > January 2015.
>

> For me, ClassicCmp has been down for /months./ Have I been kickbanned
> or something?

Liam,

You're not alone.  It's the same for me, but I was told that they lost the
user database, and went back to another (older?) version.  Seems odd,
though, since I have been subscribed for years, now.

However, it did take me almost 5 years to successfully join the list, and
I'm not going through that incredible pain, again.  I've pretty much given
up on Classiccmp.

- Alex