[rescue] More basement cleaning

John Carr jcarr at poethecat.com
Tue Jan 20 19:45:29 CST 2015

On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 08:17:58PM -0500, Dave McGuire wrote:
> > Dell-branded 19" Trinitron monitor - great condition, looks great!
> > Original sun3 monitor (4 BNCs) - weighs about 60 pounds.
> > Works well, but is slightly blurry. If you have some good
> > CRT skills, you could probably make it look as sharp as it
> > did when it was new.
>   I'd very much not mind those monitors...I have a friend in Youngstown,
> OH who comes here quite often; maybe he could bring them the rest of the
> way if you could get 'em to him?

Totally doable.

I'm pretty excited that you're willing to take them since I know
you'll do fun things with them, and because they're both in good
condition. It'd be such a waste to recycle good components. If
you want to let me know when your friend is available, I can arrange
something with him. I took this week off of work so I can concentrate
on getting this basement room usable, so I'm available, basically, at
any time between now and Sunday morning.