[rescue] hello again, and hardware available

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Thu Jan 15 17:40:51 CST 2015

  Hey folks, long time no see.  Bill tells me things are a bit nicer on
this list these days, so I figured I'd come back, at least for awhile.
Life has changed a lot for me in recent years, almost exclusively for
the better, and in ways which make it more relevant for me to be on this
particular mailing list.

  So, I have a problem.  I have two Sun Fire 6800 systems here that I've
become quite desperate to unload.  I love 'em dearly, but they are just
taking up space, and some recent arrivals have made things very cramped
in here.  I would very much like to re-home these machines as soon as
possible.  I am willing to deliver them to pretty much anywhere in the
US, as long as all related costs are covered.  Commercial freight is
also a possibility, as long as you make the arrangements.  I ask nothing
in return for these systems except that they be given a good home.

  I've been trying to re-home these systems for nearly two years now.
Two people have backed out on me already, and it's becoming a real issue
here.  Please, someone take them.  I will do everything I can to assist.

  I have some other stuff here that needs to move as well, just some
random machines that don't really fit within my collection focus.
Mostly UltraSPARC-III gear, but some other stuff as well.

               Thanks,
               -Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ/3