[rescue] A little help and observations.

hike mh1272 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 09:08:51 CST 2015

Over a decade ago, I used a Wireless Game adapter to connect an Ultra 1 or
2 to my wireless home network.  It worked well -- lan cable to wireless
adapter which connected to the wireless network.

A USB wireless adapter would probably do the same today and an adapter with
the preferred chip could be purchased.  Concerning the differing speeds and
standards (a, b, g, n, ac), I have found that some N and AC wifi routers
really try to ignore B laptops and really don't like B laptops.  With a
USB, the speed and the standard of the wireless network can be matched.

As for mirroring, we always used DiskSuite successfully.

HTH