[rescue] [OT] Debian founder dead at age 42

hike mh1272 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 07:14:57 CST 2015

(i.e. I get to say what reminds me of what and you
have zilch to say about that)

Are you new to the sun help-rescue mailing list?
You are free to say what it breminds you ofb
But
Another person is also free to say something/anything about
your breminds you ofb and/or change the topic of the thread.

My only comment is that the Context of the two events you described are
quite/very different.
As reading teachers tells usbThe Context determines the meaning.
A murder and a suicide are quite differentbthat is, they have different
Contexts.