[rescue] RPi vs SS20 benchmarks (interesting)

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Wed Dec 30 18:19:57 CST 2015

On Wed, Dec 30, 2015 at 02:38:52PM +0100, Liam Proven wrote:
> On 30 December 2015 at 11:06, Peter Corlett <abuse at cabal.org.uk> wrote:
>> Or indeed avoid buying any more hardware, given I expect to be slinging all
>> my stuff in a van and leaving the country in a few months.
> Oh really? Where to?

The land of tulips and drugs, despite having no great predilection towards
either. Being able to bike round the place and not have to avoid an onslaught
of kamikaze Audi drivers will be nice, though. If I can tear myself away from
500Mb/s symmetrical broadband at b,61/month.

Rather more compelling features of the Netherlands are that David Cameron is
not running it, and rather less of it is underwater due to rampant climate
change and incompetently-managed flood defences.