[rescue] Sun Sparcstation IPC (water-damaged) - $20

chris t liff at i360.com
Tue Dec 15 16:46:55 CST 2015

Hi,

Well. . .  So it turned out that my garage leaked water a while back,
and my Sparcstation IPC caught a bunch of it.  It doesn't turn on, and
it's got some visible corrosion on the outside.  (Most of the other
stuff that got wet survived. *sigh*)

Includes a quad ethernet card (can't remember if it's 10/100 or not) and
a frame buffer.  Also has memory in all slots and a floppy drive.  I
also have the vertical stand, which is honestly my favorite feature of
the machine.

I'm asking $20 plus shipping, if any, in view of the fact that it's
probably got a bunch of usable parts.  I'm located in Northern California.

--
chris