[rescue] [off-topic] What was this markup language?

microcode at zoho.com microcode at zoho.com
Tue Dec 8 08:09:28 CST 2015

On Tue, Dec 08, 2015 at 08:37:52AM -0500, Mouse wrote:

> > Next question, other than LaTeX, are there any good choices in simple
> > markup languages suitable for writing letters and resumes, etc.?
>
> I'm not sure I'd call LaTeX `simple', but me, no, I don't have anything
> to suggest there.

Yeah I didn't state that clearly. I didn't mean to imply LaTeX was simple. I
meant, aside from LaTeX which seems to be the king of markup languages so is
not something I want to get into at this point- are there any good and
simple markup languages to look at?

I'll go looking at runoff variants. Thanks to everybody who answered.