[rescue] [geeks] Looking for a sysadmin gig in Houston/remote

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Thu Dec 3 14:52:34 CST 2015

" From: Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at gmail.com>
"
" The 200 cubic inch V6 (tractor engine)...

nit - ford's first u.s. *V6* was the '86 3.0 for the taurus.  yours,
if it's original, is the inline 'falcon six' used in all smallish
fords from the falcon to the fairmont; also ford australia's mainline
engine and ancestor of their present sohc/dohc inlines.

apologies for the soapbox; i'm just fed up with the ignorami who don't
know what the 'v' means and think all engines are v-somethings, b/c
they know v8s have 8 cylinders.

i don't think the 200 was ever used in tractors, but almost all
engines of that era are mildly tuned by modern standards.

which transmission?