[rescue] [geeks] Looking for a sysadmin gig in Houston/remote

Phil Stracchino phils at caerllewys.net
Thu Dec 3 07:32:55 CST 2015

On 12/03/15 05:11, microcode at zoho.com wrote:
> What's made in Japan anymore anyway? Everything is made in Taiwan and
> China. I think South Korea is still far behind and will stay that way.

Um, hello?  Daewoo?  Samsung?  LG?  That's just off the top of my head
in five seconds.  Three of the five phones in this house, and the
Android tablet, are Samsung, as are most of the SSDs and the big
flatscreen TV.  The washer we bought a year ago is LG and it's
fantastic, better by far than any US brand, and you could just about
wash a Shetland pony in it.  Daewoo probably isn't as well known to most
people, but nearly everybody knows Hyundai.

(And then there's Poon.  I still say they really need to release a car
named the Tang.)

--
  Phil Stracchino
  Babylon Communications