[rescue] [geeks] Looking for a sysadmin gig in Houston/remote

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Wed Dec 2 17:52:22 CST 2015

On 12/02/2015 06:42 PM, hike wrote:
> No problem for me.
> Itbs just that if one expects all bad from an event, it will usually turn
> out to be all bad.
> Sometimes, onebs assumptions actually make the problem.

  I expected better, over and over, and ended up getting screwed by
suits every time I've had to deal with them.  It's absurd to think that
one can wish away evil.

> Out sourcing can provide positive experiences and can be the doorway a
> better situation.
> YMMV

  This, however, is spot-on.  Getting canned by a company which would do
such a thing means...well, you're no longer with a company which would
do such a thing.

             -Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ