[rescue] In Realtime: Saving 25, 000 Manuals ??? August 15, 2015

J. Alexander Jacocks jjacocks at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 18:53:14 CDT 2015

Bob,

Most of the Tek manuals were master copies, so no, I'm not aware of any Tek
manuals being left behind.

That said, no manuals were actually thrown away.  We moved as many
different versions of manuals as was possible, given the number of
volunteers, and the time available.  What was left over will probably go to
the recycling center, but nobody involved with this rescue threw anything
away.  There was a strong effort to retain all possible different versions
of manuals, as we were well aware that different revisions may contain
different unique data.

- Alex