[rescue] AT&T 3B2 revival

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Tue Aug 18 17:14:01 CDT 2015

" From: Ian Finder <ian.finder at gmail.com>
"
" Ha! I saw a friend and fellow list member's BLIT contract crabs quite
" recently! I do need to get that running on mine though :)
"
" Anyone know of other good demos and software for these things?

there was a shoot-em-up arcade-style game.  stuff dropped from the top
and changed into other stuff when your shots hit them.  i remember one
which produced text that said 'yuk!  this stuff tastes like ARA!'
i was at att-bl back then, and ARA was our food service contractor.

there's a paper with my name on it in the bl technical library [if it
still exists] in which a dmd running layers was key.