[rescue] AT&T 3B2 revival

Ian Finder ian.finder at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 15:30:28 CDT 2015

If it's google-able and on the first page of hits, I think most people here
have seen it- although mirroring that page is a good idea.

It's the content like the site that had all the DMD software in the 90s (and
no longer exists), as well as technical reference docs that were never public
I think people are worried about disappearing.

Most of us use search engines quite effectively already.