[rescue] In Realtime: Saving 25,000 Manuals — August 15, 2015

J. Alexander Jacocks jjacocks at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 09:59:31 CDT 2015

Two of my friends and I were at the warehouse, from 4pm until 8:30pm, last
night.  There were about 20 people there, working very hard, the whole
time.  I wish I could do more, but my wife was incredibly generous to let
me leave her alone with a two-week-old baby, as it was.

The estimates that I have seen posted online, for the number of manuals,
seem to me to be woefully low.  There are so many different unique manuals,
and there is very limited time available to save them.  Please, if anyone
has the time, come to Finksburg today, and help Jason.  You can contact him
to find out the schedule, but I know that they are working today to start
unreviewed shelves as is possible.

- Alex