[rescue] In Realtime: Saving 25,000 Manuals — August 15, 2015

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 07:12:17 CDT 2015

As I understand it, their first step is reasonable - start at one end, grab
one of each unique manual, dumpster the duplicates, and work as fast as they
can. The unique manuals will be stored till the end of the year, which allows
some time to come up with a 'next step'.

With only one week available, I don't think they have time for any other
option, really.

Lionel