[rescue] looking for IBM System/36 software

velociraptor velociraptor at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 19:28:59 CDT 2015

On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 12:22 PM, Phil Stracchino <phils at caerllewys.net>
wrote:

> On 04/10/15 10:35, Robert Toegel wrote:
> > I might have met her at TCF too when I was first getting into Sun
> > equipment..  Not formally but I remember some seller was giving this
> woman
> > a bit of a razzing about Solaris.  Her response was, "Works fine if you
> > configure it properly."  From all descriptions, it had to be her.  :-)
>
> /me weighs in on the "Nadine is good people" side   :)
>

> Wow, I have a fan club. :-D

It's funny, I don't think Phil & I have met, but I have hung out with his
wife and kids one time back in that "other" lifetime that Lionel mentioned.

I am pretty sure that Robert, Lionel and I all met at that TCF. Attending
TCF came about as a result of Alex and Jonathan on this list referring me
into a place they had both worked when I was having zero luck finding a job
in late '03/early '04.

I met some very good online gaming friends as a result of another member of
one of Mr. Bill's lists, too. Good memories here, it's a good group that
doesn't devolve into the idiocy so many others do.

Lionel, where are you at in Texas these days--I know some pretty serious
geeks from college and $job-2 in the Houston and DFW areas.

If any of y'all are interested, my company is looking for folks. Hit me up
in private email if you would like details. If you are senior enough, you
may be able to swing remote with a small percentage of travel.

=Nadine=