[rescue] Berkeley Communications - my employer

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed Apr 29 10:23:55 CDT 2015

A few months ago I joined the systems administration team at Berkeley
Communications (BerkCom), a systems integrator and leading provider of
technology solutions.

I really enjoy being part of the team at BerkCom, and can say it is one
of the most talented and clueful groups of individuals I have worked
with in my 20-year career.

The owner of BerkCom is very supportive of SunHELP and a long-time
reader and participant in my "Rescue" mailing list and other related
projects.

As a thank-you for his support, I wanted to introduce BerkCom to the
SunHELP community.

BerkCom is a value-added reseller of hardware, software, and
professional services that goes beyond traditional VARs to provide its
customers with unmatched technical talent, quality solutions, and
comprehensive support.

We have tremendous expertise with data storage, primarily NetApp, and
have sold and supported NetApp systems for over 12 years!

Headquartered in Northern California, BerkCom has offices in Southern
California, Massachusetts, New York, Vermont and Arizona. Currently we
operate over 500,000 square feet of warehouse, staging and configuration
space in multiple locations across the United States.

We have one of the largest inventories of refurbished hardware,
including NetApp, EMC, Dell, Brocade, HP, and Supermicro.

Check us out at www.berkcom.com.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford