[rescue] Sun Ultra-80s, CPUs, RAM, free for local pickup

Mark G Thomas Mark at Misty.com
Sun Apr 26 13:55:57 CDT 2015

Hi,

I'm giving away a pair of Sun Ultra-80s, each maxed out with 4 x 450MHz
CPUs and 4GB RAM. These are in remarkably clean shape with no scrapes,
cracks, or marks on their exterior.

Also, 9 spare 450 MHz CPUs, approximately 50 x 256MB DIMMs, 6 spare memory
riser cards, and two memory riser card torque wrenches.

I can probably find a keyboard or two, if so desired. Both these systems have
fancy graphics options. Both worked fine last time I used them, though by
now one or both might need NVRAM battery repair or replacement, as is
typical of Suns.

Location is near Plymouth Meeting, PA, United States. Sorry but shipping
is not an option. Preference to whoever can get here soonest to take one
or both.

Mark

--
Mark G. Thomas (Mark at Misty.com)