[rescue] looking for IBM System/36 software

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Fri Apr 10 23:35:26 CDT 2015

http://www.match.com/
http://www.plentyoffish.com/

&n bsp;          -Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
New Kensington, PA

-------- Original Message --------
April 10, 2015 10:39:08 AM EDT, Robert Toegel <rjtoegel at gmail.com> wrote:

Keep telling you....magnetic loop.  They work fine and are easy to hide
from HOAs.  I'm putting two up when the weather gets nice.  The wife (my
HOA) takes a dim view of my hobby and put severe antenna restrictions on
me.

Bob
.

On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 1:54 PM, Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I did the reverse in ham radio - had a tech license and 5 acres of land
> with
> no restrictions, but never put up a tower/antenna.
>
> Move to Texas, buy a fraction of an acre with heavy restrictions, and
then
> set
> about getting my General than Extra and no ability to put up a decent
Tower
> for HF.
>
> ARGH!
>
> Lionel
>
> > On Apr 9, 2015, at 10:32 AM, Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com>
wrote:

> >  It's kinda annoying.  Back when I lived in a house (which was always
> > stupid thing to do...dunno why I didn't realize it earlier) and
really
> > couldn't adopt much big iron, there was stuff all over the place.
Now