[rescue] looking for IBM System/36 software

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 12:54:13 CDT 2015

I did the reverse in ham radio - had a tech license and 5 acres of land with
no restrictions, but never put up a tower/antenna.

Move to Texas, buy a fraction of an acre with heavy restrictions, and then set
about getting my General than Extra and no ability to put up a decent Tower
for HF.

ARGH!

Lionel