[rescue] More on the SS5

William Barnett-Lewis wlewisiii at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 17:59:51 CDT 2014

Got the new chip in yesterday. Installed, reprogrammed it, got the expected

Now it auto reboots and I can't seem to figure out how to send a break
sequence from my terminal. I also am having strange trouble where I can't
read the boot messages unless at 9600/7e1 but then my login password isn't
being recognized. I have to switch back to 9600/8n1 Argh! ;)

Anyone know where the last patch cluster for 4.1.4/1.1.2 might be found
online? My google-fu has proven insufficient to the task.

More fun :D Been too long since I played this much.

--
Live like you will never die, love like you've never been hurt, dance
like no-one is watching.