[rescue] Dallas clock-chips, aka "NV"RAM chips

Peter Stokes peter at ashlyn.co.uk
Thu Sep 11 11:48:22 CDT 2014

Hi JP

>> I was unable to find any of the Sun NVRAMs except from resellers of Sun
>> gear (they used to be listed at places like digikey and mouser, but no
>> longer are sold) - but lord knows how many minutes of useful life you'd
>> get out of a "resold" NVRAM.

I buy my new chips for the U5 etc from Quarndon Electronics in UK, but must be
suppliers elsewhere as they are stock ST parts, they even come in the plastic
'can only fit one way' carriers and reasonable price

See

http://quarndon.co.uk/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_de
scription=1&zenid=2dde353920e16217c28ec3e116f9ff76&keyword=m48t59y

Peter