[rescue] Basement Cleaning

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 13:14:09 CDT 2014

I like the *idea* of running an old TRS-80, but don't know that I'd actually
want to - they were my preferred platform (my HS had a apple ][ and a dozen
TRS-80s, my friend gravitated to the Apple, I to the trash-80s)...

They just seem so utilitarian I guess, and while there once was a very
passionate user base, the 'excitement' seems to be around the old Apple ][
machines these days.

Lionel