[rescue] Basement Cleaning

John Carr jcarr at poethecat.com
Tue Sep 2 08:10:34 CDT 2014

On Tue, Sep 02, 2014 at 09:02:05AM -0400, Mike Loewen wrote:
> On Tue, 2 Sep 2014, John Carr wrote:
> >On Sun, Aug 31, 2014 at 03:01:05PM -0400, rjtoegel wrote:
> >>No problem here. B Brings back memories. B Might go into the basement and fire up my trash 80s.
> >One of these days I'd like to get my hands on a Model 4 and play with XENIX.
>    XENIX on a Model 4?  Was that even possible?  Perhaps you mean the Model
> 16 or 6000?

You know what - you're right. Somewhere many years ago, I got it in my head that there was a way of running it
on the 4 and I keep on either correcting myself or getting corrected on it. I think I may have seen it in a RS
catalog back then (or probably got it confused since I was a kid) and committed it to memory as fact.

Did anyone else go through the RS catalog that came in the mail every month and drool like mad at all the
computer stuff? I desperately wanted a Model 100 and all the fun add-ons to my CoCo.