[rescue] Basement Cleaning

John Carr jcarr at poethecat.com
Tue Sep 2 07:57:46 CDT 2014

On Sun, Aug 31, 2014 at 03:01:05PM -0400, rjtoegel wrote:
> No problem here. B Brings back memories. B Might go into the basement and fire up my trash 80s.

One of these days I'd like to get my hands on a Model 4 and play with XENIX.

My original plan for the Model 3 was to get a BBS running on it. There used to be one (that I knew of)
Fido-compatible BBS package for it; there was a whole world of fun waiting there. If I could get access (or run)
a USENET <> Fido gateway, I'd probably use that machine quite a bit.