[rescue] Has freshmeat.net disappeared forever?

Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Tue Jun 24 23:17:20 CDT 2014

> Really, if you care about portability for C/C++, you should be
> running your code through MSVC as well.

And once I don't need to pay license fees to do so, I'll consider it
(though probably decide against it; see below).

> clang is designed to be gcc compatible,

They rather fell down in a few respects, then; last I checked (which
admittedly was a while ago) there were a handful of gcc features which
they said they were unlikely to even try to add (including one, nested
functions, which I use heavily).

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org