[rescue] Has freshmeat.net disappeared forever? WAS:::Re: What to do with the SS20

Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Tue Jun 24 15:50:50 CDT 2014

>> [...] And agreed, sourceforge has gone from bad to worse.
> Basically, everyone doing new stuff puts it on github and many people
> (like me) are migrating to github.

I am not about to put the master copy of anything of mine anywhere not
under my administrative control.  I would hope I'm far from alone in
taking such a stance.

This does not quite rule out github, but it does rule out the way it
appears to commonly be used.  (Personally, other considerations rule it
out even earlier, hence the "appears"; I am not familiar with it from a
user's perspective.)

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org