[rescue] Has freshmeat.net disappeared forever?

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.cc
Sun Jun 22 20:52:29 CDT 2014

 From where I'm at, the note on all the pages indicate that there is no new
updates as of 18 June 2014.  Maybe from where you are sitting, their home page
looks different to you.  I hope it is.

There is a note about the (partial) closure here:

http://freecode.com/about

Which is fine if you had the projects you were following bookmarked.  The search
function is now gone, and logins are also gone.  I was tracking projects that I
was interested in via my login + software subscription.

It will be sad, at least for me, if freshmeat.net goes away.  It was a great
resource for many years.  Understand, I'm not talking about just a dead redirect
here.

Jerry