[rescue] Disksuite 1.0 How to configure - anyone have the docs or remember how to?

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Mon Jun 16 11:16:28 CDT 2014

" From: Peter Stokes <peter at ashlyn.co.uk>
"
" Hi All
"
" Ok, I have a SS5 with Sunos 4.x running and need to add Disksuite 1.0 and get
" it all mirror'd.
"
" I have installed Disksuite via the cdm utility which has gone ok, and can see
" the meta* commands, but it complains about not seeing /dev/rmdd when I try to
" do anything, I also assume I have to rebuild the kernel at some point, but
" there were no docs with the Disksuite distribution I have, other than man
" pages which are for the utilities, not the install from what I can see.
"
" Anyone know how it is done?

i can't help with details, but you definitely have to rebuild the
kernel to get the device drivers included.  i don't think you can do
anything before that.