[rescue] So I Got This Old Sun

Peter Stokes peter at ashlyn.co.uk
Mon Jun 16 04:04:08 CDT 2014

Hi Jason

What a great find, I think a few Sun 2's made it to the UK, but most likely
long gone now, even when we were selling addons to the Sun 3's I only ever saw
one unit and that was as Xylogic's office in the UK.

As to the P/N, suggest RM is Rack Mount and CC is probably a ref to the
customer Chicago and maybe Computer Science or whoever was the customer. I
suspect that at this stage the systems were custom spec'd for each customer
and the build config was for them, and yes the label is for the original
Series 1.

Just my guess.

Peter
Peter Stokes