[rescue] Need Build Help

Nick B nick at pelagiris.org
Wed Jun 4 15:25:47 CDT 2014

That is very interesting.

I can't wait for the US to re-embrace real clean power - nuclear.  We need
to start building new nuke plants *today*, the longer we wait the worse it
will get.  I'm worried that one of the plants we've kept running for 3x
it's lifespan will finally have an accident, which I've got to assume is
the current goal for those blocking new nuke plants.
Nick