[rescue] Need Build Help

Mauricio Tavares raubvogel at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 08:24:52 CDT 2014

On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 9:18 AM, Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at gmail.com> wrote:
> When I worked for a small software house that supported about a dozen
> platforms we were able to get low-end workstation hardware on loan from
> vendors that included updates, etc. We used them as workstations and to host
> builds as needed.

      At where I work, we also have to support a lot of platforms
including Solaris and AIX. I do think there is a program with IBM to
get their machines at some developer discount.

To the original poster (Stephen): where are you physically? I have
(personal) a Sun V210 you could borrow if it comes to that.