[rescue] Sun 3/110 Netbooting

Earl Baugh earl at baugh.org
Tue Jun 3 18:46:09 CDT 2014

Been meaning to update (and answer a few questions)

1) Yes, I'll be able to (at some point) get the images out there for
others.   My goal would actually be to generate a boot disk image on the SD
card and make that available so folks could "bootstrap" from that... since
I imagine that's going to be the easiest for folks going forward.   Esp if
the SCSI2SD card works well.

1A) If folks want access to the original tape images, that will take a bit
longer to get them to a share of some point..

2) I've got a kernel (the NetBSD RAMDISK version) downloading and getting
to a more "usable" starting point.  I'm now where I need attempt to format
and partition the disk... just ran out of time the other night... hoping to
get further this week sometime.

3) I'm working from the latest NetBSD version, btw.

So, more progress...

Earl