[rescue] Sunfire V245 Free local pick up

adamstouffer at verizon.net adamstouffer at verizon.net
Wed Jul 23 14:44:58 CDT 2014

Hello all, I have a rackmount Sunfire V245 that is free to anyone in the Pittsburgh PA area.
Specs are as follows:

dual 1.5Ghz SPARC
8Gb memory
dual 73Gb SAS drives
dual power supplies

It has one issue that does not affect the operation. During the POST an error about the IO bridge is
generated which causes a more detailed test. It says that no hardware is disabled and then continues
to boot normally. I have ran the Solaris diagnostics and stress tests thoroughly and found no faults.
I've run Solaris 10 for over a year solid without any issues. The drives have been wiped so you can
install Solaris or whatever OS you want. Local pick up only as this is heavy.

Adam