[rescue] Have/had a Tadpole Voyager, how do you like it?

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.cc
Fri Jul 18 19:37:54 CDT 2014

I was reviewing some posts on another "old computer rescue" mailing list, and
the discussion had drifted towards Sparc powered portable systems.

I don't really have any experience in this area, so I hit up duckduckgo and
started poking around to see what is/was available.

I came across one system, the Tadpole Voyager, that looks kind of interesting,
and possibly worth exploring further.

I'm wondering, if you have one, or had one in the past, is this an interesting
system to work with?  OTOH, is it a terrible box that breaks physical parts
frequently with no source of replacements, that I should veer away from?

Thanks for any comments,

Jerry