[rescue] Sun Ray 150

Peter Stokes peter at ashlyn.co.uk
Mon Jul 14 16:45:32 CDT 2014

Hi

I have some old versions of the SRSS software which works on old Solaris and
the 150, recent versions should still work with 150 I guess, but will need to
be on Sol 10 or 11.

The Sun Ray is similar to X Term with remote login, later versions allow you
to use the local USB as well if I remember.

You can get a download from the Oracle site, but you may need a login to the
site.

Peter

<http://tinyurl.com/d3d-pipeline>