[rescue] Up From The Basement: Two dual port 10/100 NIC VGA video cards for Sun Ultras

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 18:34:18 CDT 2014

Hello all,

Today I found two Intraserver ITI 6021E-S PCI cards designed to add ports
to a PCI UltraSPARC with certain revs of OBP.

I found this thread which makes me think this card is usable on (at least)
an E450, not sure of other models:

http://www.motherboardpoint.com/threads/intraserver-video-on-an-enterprise-450.144215/

I can't find info on this specific product, though it does have two big Sun
ICs on-board and an ATI Rage IIC video chip.

Anyone interested? It has two 10/100 NICs and a VGA port... And I have two
of them.

Thanks,

Lionel

--