[rescue] Up From The Basement: Two Mac Goodies!

Derrik Walker v2.0 dwalker at doomd.net
Thu Jul 10 21:02:13 CDT 2014

On 07/10/2014 09:10 PM, Lionel Peterson wrote:
> Mach Ten is apparently spoken for, the Apple Hardware book remains available...
>
> Lionel

Wow! That's the first time in a while I've seen a reference to Mach
Ten.  I actually still have my Media for Mach Ten Pro and Power Mach
Ten.  That was my 'UNIX workstation' for a number of years.

But it's a very ODD sort of UNIX, that's for sure.

--
-- Derrik

Derrik Walker v2.0, RHCE
dwalker at doomd.net

"Those UNIX guys, they think weird!" -- John C. Dvorak