[rescue] Up From The Basement: Two Mac Goodies!

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 12:08:01 CDT 2014

 Hello all,

I pulled two interesting items up from the morass that is my basement,
and I thought folks here might be interested in them..

First up, an Apple book - "Guide to the Macintosh Family Hardware"
Second Edition, it covers the Mac Plus, Macintosh SE, Macintosh SE/30,
Macintosh Portable, Macintosh II, Macintosh IIx, Macintosh IIcx,
Macintosh IIci, and Macintosh IIfx. It is in used, but excellent
condition.

This book can be viewed online for free at:

https://archive.org/details/apple-guide-macintosh-family-hardware

But, for the discerning collector, I have an excellent specimen
available for the low, low cost of $20 shipped (con US).

Next up, a completely new, unopened, untested, in perfect condition
(AFAIK) complete box set of Tenon Mach Ten - it is Unix for the Apple
Macintosh, Mac Plus and above with 4 MB RAM; 40 MB hard disk and is
distributed on 3.5" 800K Disks. The manuals are still shrink-wrapped,
the disks are still in the sealed plastic pouch, and the software box
(you remember when software used to come in boxes, right?) is in
perfect condition.

I'd like to get $40 shipped (con US) for the Unix distribution,
because, well, I have to believe this is a one-of-a-kind find.

This does include the serial number for the software, so there should
be no problem installing it on your Mac.

Additional information on Tenon Mach Ten can be found at:

https://www.tenon.com/products/machten/

If you are interested in either (or both), please contact me off-list.

Thanks,

Lionel
--
Lionel Peterson