[rescue] Understanding Err#25 ENOTTY ?

Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Tue Jul 8 09:06:17 CDT 2014

> How do you reply to the correct topic on this thing? lol

It will depend on your UA.  I just type "mmsend -repl cur". :-)

> Thanks Mouse and Jonathan for the help am still no closer to sorting
> this dam thing out and source code is way to big to post online plus
> there loads of legal issues with it too

I was afraid of that.

I don't suppose you can pare it down to a small test case?

> so only option I have is to invite you both on skype and to give you
> access to our test server via KVM client.

I hope Jonathan can help, then, since I don't skype.  Nor do I have a
KVM client, though if you can point me at a protocol spec I'd be
interested in building one.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org