[rescue] Sun Multibus Cards for Sun 2 ( and Sun 1 ) restoration

Earl Baugh earl at baugh.org
Sun Jul 6 01:01:32 CDT 2014

Hey,

Starting my restoration of my Sun 2/120. ( and helping a friend with his Sun
1/100 restoration...and yes the sun 1 post tests fine...working on the
keyboard for that right now )

But between what cards I have and what he has we have a fair number of
duplicates and could use at least one more video board.

Any body got any to trade?

I'm also looking for a keyboard, mouse and monitor as well... Willing to pay,
the amount varies based on condition of course :-).

Earl