[rescue] Might rescue a B1600 w/ B100s blades: licensing issues?

Jonathan Katz jon at jonworld.com
Fri Jul 4 21:51:57 CDT 2014

I don't remember needing any kind of HW licenses for that gear.
Congrats on the find. Unfortunately the x86 CPUs for that are all
Intel 32bit based, and they only had USII Sparc CPUs. But still an
awesome piece of HW. IIRC each blade had 2x gigabit ethernet ports
assigned to it via the backplane. Blades were Netbooted, too. My
memory is fuzzy, though.