[rescue] Request about IBM 1620 computer

Rogelio Montañana rogelio.montanana at uv.es
Tue Jan 28 11:44:24 CST 2014

Thank you John for your comment about attachments, which I didn't know. You
can find the relevant picture here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kio2muajq140so7/IBM-1620-typewriter.jpg

Sorry,I wrongly used the term 'teletype' a a synonym of old electric
typewriter, which as you say is not a real teletype machine.

I'll ask the Computer History Museum to see If they can help us about this.

And thank you very much!

Rogelio