[rescue] rescue Digest, Vol 134, Issue 13

Patrick Finnegan pat at computer-refuge.org
Thu Jan 16 09:31:22 CST 2014

Surely it wouldn't be too hard to find an adapter to make a Type 3 keyboard
hang off of a PC (on a serial port) and hack together a driver for it.  I'm
sure Linux does such things, I assume NetBSD would be easy enough to use
similarly.

Actually, I'm more surprised that a SparcStation 20 video card could output
1080p video for your monitor.

Pat